Paul Broome II, CLU, ChFC, CASL
Paul Broome has been an agent with New York Life since 1975. His mentor was his Uncle and namesake, Paul A. Broome. Uncle Paul was an outstanding agent with New York Life for 66 years. He took care of his clients as if they were his own family and emphasized that you do what is in the client's best interest in every situation. Paul continues that tradition and stresses the importance to the new agents he mentors.
Born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida, and has been married to Mary Ann for 43 years. He is a Philatelist (stamp collector) and Presidential History collector. Paul enjoys golf and FSU Football.
CREDENTIALS, DESIGNATIONS AND HONORS
- Bachelor of Science 1975, Florida State University
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), The American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), The American College
- Chartered Advisor for Senior Living (CASL)
- Jacksonville Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Million Dollar Round Table* (MDRT) Life Member 1995
- President's Council 2015
- Registered Representative, NYLIFE Securities LLC